Saturday, July 29, 2017 | Monterey, California USA
Supporting the development and execution of our missionRunners and walkers will enjoy a 3.1 mile course along the Monterey Bay while supporting our mission to attract, develop and retain talent for the global produce and floral industry. This race will feature a performance t-shirt, race bag full of goodies, continental breakfast with coffee and juices, and a guaranteed fun time by all.
Individual awards for top three overall male and female finishers and top two finishers in each age group will be handed out during the awards ceremony. Along with our team competition winners for Best Team Spirit, Best Team Attire and Largest Team to Register.
Not a morning person? Won’t be in town? This option is perfect for you! Run anytime, anywhere or sleep in and don’t run at all! Sign up for the Sleep in Virtual Run, there are no commitments and you still are supporting our mission.
Location: Monterey Bay Coastal Trail in front of the Fisherman’s Wharf behind Portola Plaza. Please note there will be no transportation provided from hotels to race start. Parking lots are available near the race start.
Race Start: 6:30 a.m.
Award Ceremony: 7:15 a.m.
- Fees: $40.00 per person prior to July 23 at 12:00 am Eastern Time, then $45.00 per person for onsite registration, if available. Space is limited to first 500 runners.
- Packet Pick-up: Portola Hotel and Spa in Portola Room, Thursday, July 27 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 pm. and Friday, July 28 from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Get your team ready to compete
Gather your co-workers then design your team t-shirt, bring your company mascot or chant your company motto. Just show your company pride for a chance to win Best Team Spirit, Best Team Attire and Largest Team to Register.
2016 Race Results
Team Competition Awards
- Best Team Spirit: Snoboy
- Best Team Attire: The Sysco Produce Peeps
- Largest Team to Register: Robinson Fresh
Overall Award Winners
Top Overall Men
- Suresh DeCosta | Lipman |18:05
- Jorge Soriano | Tanimura & Antle | 18:37
- Daniel Soto | Sysco Corporation | 18:42
Top Overall Women
- Stacy Ward | Coastal Sunbelt Produce | 20:35
- Mary Gutierez | Produce Alliance | 21:34
- Amy Rose | D'Arrigo Bros of California | 21:41
Overall ResultsAge Group Winners
Course Records - Male
|1|| Alex Adams||0:17:00||17||M||Pro*Act||2012|
|2|| Jim Scattini||0:17:57||49||M || Sambrailo Packaging||2013|
|3|| Suresh DeCosta||0:18:05||41||M||Lipman||2016|
Course Records - Female
|1|| Ashley New||0:18:39||17||F|| C.H. Robinson||2013|
|2|| Stefanie Owen||0:20:10 ||31||F|| Veg Fresh|| 2014 |
|3|| Stacy Ward||0:20:23||34||F|| Coastal Sunbelt||2014|
|| Time, Distance & Results
|| Runner's Bib
|| Sports Water Bottle
| Official Pre-Race Reception
|| Packet Pick-Up
|| Post Race Refreshment